Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life is Temporary.

Print Friendly and PDF As I sip my morning tea
Reading news and emails
With the Little one still sleeping
and older one in school


Its so peaceful its so quite
As I'm contemplating what to do next
There I read some news about something sad
And an email about something good

Someone has lost a loved one and
Someone has been blessed with a new born

What makes you happy , What makes you Sad
I sit and ponder about this thing called Death

What is Life and What is Death
Its a complete cycle I guess
Life Is just Temporary
It dawns on me then


Make the most of your journey
Its borrowed time from God
When he thinks Your Times Up
You are not getting a reminder call

Just a silent and strong hand
saying its time to bid goodbye
To this earth and to your loved ones
Its time to go Now.

1 comment:

  1. i am missing that silent hand , but yes , all the introspection make us stronger n wiser at such times....
    very sensible n heartfelt poetry it is...
    thanks again..

    ReplyDelete