Friday, March 4, 2011

You Look So Good !!!

Print Friendly and PDF
This is a page out of my Mommy Journal. Not that I have one. I used to though once upon a time write down my thoughts and especially if something bothered me just chronicle it in my journal..Then days later when I read what I had written I would have a great laugh..and by then things would all be better.

Right now I love to write down and store these precious thoughts and  memories in my bloggy journal, which I'm doing  right NOW. Since as mothers and also fathers , we all have these moments (precious, happy, sad). Its a good feeling to share them. 

This happened on a Sunday morning. It was a bright sunny morning. I love to wake up a bit early than the  rest of my family and enjoy my cup of tea. Thats my time and I love to enjoy the peace and quiet as well.
 I tip toe to the powder room as I always brush my teeth before I head to the kitchen for my morning tea. I try to keep it quiet lest I wake up my 3 year old and then its no quiet time for MOMMY.

As I'm half asleep trying to brush my teeth, I feel a tug at  my pyjamas. I turn around and I see my 3 year old has tip toed too and is standing right beside me. He greets me with a big chirpy GOOD MORNING !!!.
As I sigh and say, Good morning RiShawn..hoping how I wished I had half an hour just to myself..

He looks at me and says, "You look So Good Mommy !!!". I take one look at my self in the mirror above the sink. Still in my pyjamas, my hair all dishevelled and don't think I look good right now. But it made me so happy that my little boy thinks I look so good. I just laughed so hard and my face lit up and I gave him a hug. 

That made me realize what Children are all about. They can see the real beauty in you and the people and things around them. We as grown ups/adults think we know better. I guess we should all from time to time take some lessons from our children. The world would be a much better and beautiful place if only we could see the world through our kids eyes.

4 comments:

  1. That's the beauty of children; how sweet. I am sure it made your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madhu..It did Make my day !!! As mothers we live for these moments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am not yet blessed Dolly...cant wait for my own :(. Hopefully this year I get lucky. Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Madhu..All the best..and let no pressure get to you.. I'm sure you will be an excellent mom..

    ReplyDelete