Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Blogging Fraternity...

Print Friendly and PDF I have recently begun a food blog. I thought it would be a great place to store and showcase all my recipes I have tried through the years.

I could call myself a Food Enthusiast who loves trying out new recipes from India as well as all over the world. My favorite show to watch is "The food network". I love Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Alton Brown, Emeril Lagasse to name a few.

Its just been a few months into it but let me tell you, its quite addictive. Also there's still so much to learn. I started with a basic template offered by blogger. Its as easy as that to get started. As you go along you could embellish your blog the way you like and make it your very own personal space.

You could check out my blog at :
http://curryandbeyond.blogspot.com/

I'm still looking for ways to beautify my personal space. If you have any suggestions and feedback, its appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment