Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OMG I'm Exhausted !!!

Print Friendly and PDF Its summer at its peak here in the US. We had a very hot July..Mostly I'm in Mumbai , India for the summer and relaxing and chilling as my kids have their vacation and I get mine... This year we decided to have my in-laws here for the vacation as we all could spend some quality time here and what better time than when the kids are home. My older one will be 7 in 2 weeks and younger will turn 3 in september. Let me tell you to keep 2 boys busy is one exhausting job. I'm losing track of time..and MOmmy Mommy is all I hear all day long... It feels good too at times but secretly I'm just waiting for the school to begin.

Also I feel I need a vacation just for myself just after school reopens and I can have some time to relax.. Alright got to go as I can hear ..MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment